Sergio Ramos has been ruled out of Spain's Euro 2016 qualifying double header because of calf injury, with Marc Bartra replacing him.
Real Madrid defender Ramos was named in Vicente del Bosque's 23-man party for Spain's Group C matches at Slovakia and Luxembourg this week. However, he will leave Spain's training camp after tests on the injury revealed he would not be fit enough to play.
Barcelona's Bartra has subsequently been drafted in to deputize.
Berita Bola Terpopuler Hari Ini
"Sergio Ramos is ruled out for the matches against Slovakia and Luxembourg," read a statement on the Spain national team's official website. "Center back Ramos will leave the training camp due to a calf injury in his right leg.
"The player has undergone medical tests in the Sanitas La Clinica Moral. Marc Bartra will join up the squad today."
Spain opened its European Championship qualifying campaign with a 5-1 demolition of Macedonia last month.
- Jadwal Semifinal Piala AFF 2016
- Prediksi Barcelona vs Real Madrid - El Clasico 2016
- Jadwal Bola Malam Ini - Jadwal Siaran Bola Hari Ini
Berita Bola Terkini:
- Prediksi Crystal Palace vs Southampton Liga Inggris 3/12/2016
- Prediksi Werder Bremen vs Ingolstadt Liga Jerman 3/12/2016
- Prediksi West Brom vs Watford Liga Inggris 3/12/2016
- Prediksi Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg Liga Jerman 3/12/2016
- Prediksi Stoke City vs Burnley Liga Inggris 3/12/2016
- Jurgen Klopp Ejek Jurnalis Soal Kabar Sturridge